How to Contact Ascension Parish Tourist Commission
6967 Highway 22
Sorrento, Louisiana 70778
What Information Do We Collect About You?
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. This data is primarily used to optimize the Visit Louisiana's Sweet Spot website for our visitors however we may also use this data for Google Ads Remarketing purposes. Google and other third-party vendors use this data to show our ads across the internet.
This Non-Personal Indentification Information may include:
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the user’s screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
Personal Identification Information
We do not collect personal identification information, except for that which is given by the user voluntary through means such as newsletter sign-ups and inquiries.
Visitlasweetspot.com does not automatically collect any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
User Data/Data Collection:
Web Browser Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Websites
VisitLAsweetspot.com contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the information collection processes on these sites. Users can refer to those sites privacy policies for more information.
GOOGLE Analytics and GOOGLE Ads Remarketing
Google Ads will use this anonymous data for remarketing purposes. Google and other third-party vendors use this data to show our ads across the internet.